I did reasonably well during Q3 and finished 3 of my 7 planned goals. Not bad! I also started A LOT of projects, so hopefully the cooler weather will give me lots of time to work on all this stuff.
1. Big Blue Plus: This guy is mostly done, just binding left (this was the fabric pull from last quarter)
2. Dots: I bought a backing for Dots, but still need to square it up and quilt it:
3. Purple X: I prepped the backing during Q3, but still need to quilt this guy:
4. Han and Leia: I made these blocks to hang in my office and join my Death Star. I’m just going to quilt them up as mini quilts:
5. Wavelength: I finished the quilt top and bought a backing, so just need to quilt up this guy:
6. Spinning Stars: Still trying to figure out what to do with these blocks…
7. Hartman Cats: I have this quilt all cut out and ready to piece
8. Ghosts: I just love this pattern from Then Came June & Pen + Paper Patterns. I loved it last year and never really let it go. so this year I decided to make one of my own. It will be fun to work on during October.
9. Peg’s Chickens: My friend Peg really liked my chicken quilts from last quarter, but those were made as charity quilts with my International Bee. I’m in the process of making a new one for her.
10. Christmas Runner: I’ve seen really cute runners with paper pieced trees, so I’m going to try to get one done before December.
11. Cosmos: I started making these blocks with couple of friends in August. It was a really great way to use up my stash of black and white fat quarters, and I love the teal grunge. The top is done, so I need to choose a backing and quilt it.
I also need to quilt my International Bee Group’s Charity Quilt Submission for QuiltCon, so lots and lots of time at the long arm planned for Q4.
Linking up with the Q4’19 FAL.