Let me quilt your quilt for you!
I use a HandiQuilter Avante Longarm on a 10 foot frame.
- Edge to Edge – I have many computerized designs to choose from – $0.02 per square inch
- Custom Design, Simple – $0.03 per square inch
- Custom Design, Complex – $0.04 per square inch and up
$40 minimum per quilt.
To calculate pricing, measure the length and width of your quilt. Multiply the length by the width to get the area in square inches, and then multiply the area by the prices above.
Please talk to me about what you want for your quilt – together we can come up with a great plan
I offer several different options, from sewing on binding you make to the front only to completely making the binding and finishing it by machine.
- You provide the binding, I attach to the front – $0.05 per inch
- You provide the binding, I finish by machine – $0.10 per inch
- I make binding from your fabric, I attach to the front – $0.15 per inch
- I make binding from your fabric,, I finish by machine – $0.20 per inch
To calculate pricing, add the quilt length and width together and multiply by two. This yields the total length of required binding – multiple this total by the pricing above.
Done on a 3″ grid.
- Regular thread – 0.5 cents per square inch
- Water soluble thread – 0.75 cents per square inch
All prices include one color of thread, with matching top and bottom threads. Additional threads are $5 each.
I have Warm and Natural Batting available for purchase. I also have a selection of other battings, so let me know what you are interested in.
Including repairs, pressing, alterations to backing or quilt top will be billed at $25/hour
Please email me if you are interested in discussing your quilt.