I currently have a lot of projects in progress and I’d like to focus on getting a bunch of these knocked out. Lots of good opportunities for practicing on the long arm!
- Bow-tie Quilt: this is a really old top I made forever ago that I pulled out to practice with on the long arm. I need to finish the quilting and try some machine binding.
- Mess-of-a-Quilt: I started quilting this last summer during my long arm renting time/classes. I got it about 3/4 of the way quilted before I ran out of time. I’ll need to load this on my own long arm and finish it up.
- Bright Squares: this is another top I made a long time ago from the leftover fabrics from the Bow Tie quilt. Another good quilting practice quilt top.
- Death Star: I saw this pattern online recently, just loved it, and had to make one.
- Rings: I’ve had these rings cut forever but need to put them on the top and get it quilted. I pulled this one out again as a good practice quilt.
- Black and White Stripes: I got this one cut recently – it will be another good practice quilt.
- Red, Black and White Coins: This has been cut for awhile – another good practice.
- Caterpillar Quilt: I just love this fabric. I pulled it to do a tumbler quilt for a new baby quilt.
- Circa 1934 Squares: I have a few more practice quilts to do before I’m ready to tackle this one, but I should get to it this quarter.
- Sugar Block Club 3.0: quilt top is done! Need to decide how to quilt in and get it finished.
- Blueberry Park Drunkard’s Path: blocks are done – need to put it together and quilt it.
- Splendid Sampler: This has been a lot of work – we are up to 88 blocks, with another 10-15 bonus blocks. We’ll get to the full 100 by about February or March, and I’m looking forward to wrapping this one up.
- Bee-utiful Quilt along: I’ve done 12 of the 20 embroidery blocks, so I’m not likely to get this one done, but I’m enjoying doing the embroidery every night relaxing after work.
Linking up with the Q1’17FAL page