Can you believe we are nearing the end of the year? Only one more quarter to finish up all that stuff I said I’d do in January. No pressure, though!
This is my list for Q4’16:
- Row Houses, aka Voldemort. I’m SO CLOSE!! Just borders left to quilt on this guy.
- Blueberry Park Drunkard’s Path. Need to setting on a layout, perhaps make a few more blocks and get this guy together.
- The Mess of a Quilt. This was my second practice long arm quilt. I didn’t finish quilting it during my long arm block of hours time, so I’ll have to finish it on my home machine. It will look funny, but I’ll get it done.
- Green and black squares – still needs to be quilted.
- My Sugar Block Club BOM. I won’t get this quilt done this quarter as the last block will come out at the beginning of December, but I need to catch up on my blocks.
- Bee-utiful Quilt along quilt – I still have 14 blocks left to embroider, so this one is a stretch.
I think I should get #1 and #3 done – more than that will be a stretch. If I get Row Houses done I will do a little celebratory jig!!
Linking up with the Q4 FAL page