I’m suffering from a bit of a loss of my sewing mojo. This is kind of a strange thing as I love the last 2 quilts I finished and I got a ton of positive feedback about both of them. It turns out I also won prizes in the Q1 and Q2 FAL, which was so cool! With all of that you would think I would be super motivated to make more and more! …but alas that just hasn’t been the case over the past few weeks. Hopefully making my Q4 FAL list will give me the motivation I’m looking for.
Here is my list:
- Blueberry Park Drunkard’s Path – I started putting together the top, and I have it about halfway done. Need to do the rest and get it quilted.
- Scrappy Geese – I bought this bag of scraps at the Albuquerque Modern Quilt Guild Destash sale because I loved the cute critters. The deer, the owl, and all the funny bugs! And I got some cute fox fabric for the back. These geese are ready to quilt up.
- Bright Puzzle – I finished the top in Q3. I upgraded my LongArm to Prostitcher Premium one weekend, and as I was fooling around with the new software I loaded this guy up and got it all quilted. I love the bubbly looking quilt pattern. This is an easy finish – just need to get it bound.
- Bee Quilt – the top is done and it is ready to quilt. I just need to get up the courage to actually quilt it!
- Red and Blue Squares – all the little squares are cut out and ready to sew together.
- Hawaiian batiks – still need to figure out how I want to assemble the top, buy some setting/sashing fabric, and get it put together.
I have a few quick finishes that might help me get going again. I’m also thinking about using some of my fabric stash to start some Elizabeth Hartman cute critters. The goal in Q4 is to get going again!
Linking up with the Q4’17 FAL page