I have a few projects from 2017 to finish and a few new projects that I’m planning. I actually have a lot of quilty work to do in Q1 so I better get pretty focused!
- Bee Quilt – I’m about halfway done quilting this guy and should finish it soon.
- Alison Glass Quilt – I have a secret project that I need to get done by mid/early March. I have all of the fabric pulled so I need to get cutting, piecing and quilting to get this done.
- Hazel the Hedgehog – I made a few test blocks and I love how they came out. I can’t wait to make the rest of the blocks and get the top together.
- Dog Gone Cute Bee Quilt – these are the blocks from my Bee group last year. They are so cute!
- Red and Blue Squares – all the little squares are cut out and ready to sew together. Lots of squares and seams to match up.
- Hawaiian batiks – I finally bought the sashing fabric, so this guy is ready to be finished. I may have a purpose for this quilt now, so I think I’ll get it done this quarter.
- The Cat Quilt – I have a plan for this quilt, as well as the fabric, but I need to figure out how to get it put together.
I’m looking forward to getting the Bee quilt finished, and the secret Allison Glass project will be really cool when it is done too. Should be a fun quarter!
Linking up with the Q1’18 FAL Linky.