I have a few projects from 2017 to finish and a few new projects that I’m planning. I actually have a lot of quilty work to do in Q1 so I better get pretty focused!
- Bee Quilt – I’m about halfway done quilting this guy and should finish it soon.
- Alison Glass Quilt – I have a secret project that I need to get done by mid/early March. I have all of the fabric pulled so I need to get cutting, piecing and quilting to get this done.
- Hazel the Hedgehog – I made a few test blocks and I love how they came out. I can’t wait to make the rest of the blocks and get the top together.
- Dog Gone Cute Bee Quilt – these are the blocks from my Bee group last year. They are so cute!
- Red and Blue Squares – all the little squares are cut out and ready to sew together. Lots of squares and seams to match up.
- Hawaiian batiks – I finally bought the sashing fabric, so this guy is ready to be finished. I may have a purpose for this quilt now, so I think I’ll get it done this quarter.
- The Cat Quilt – I have a plan for this quilt, as well as the fabric, but I need to figure out how to get it put together.
I’m looking forward to getting the Bee quilt finished, and the secret Allison Glass project will be really cool when it is done too. Should be a fun quarter!
Linking up with the Q1’18 FAL Linky.
Ann, Good luck on reaching your goals for this first quarter. I love those cute little dog faces and am thrilled that I helped have a hand in that super cute quilt. It will be fun to see what you chose for your Bee Inspired block this quarter.
I appreciate the cute dog face that you sent and I can’t wait to get the quilt together. I’m still trying to figure out my block for February and I’m running out of time! I enjoyed your blog post with your goals – looks like you have a long list of lots of cool projects on tap!
Love your Hazel! I can’t wait to see the Doggies all together! Good luck in Q1!
Thanks so much! I worked on Hazel blocks a ton over the past few days and man, making 25 of those things took a long time. But I think they will all be so cute together so hope it is worth it! Can’t wait to see your book blocks too – be sure to share them.
Ohhh, the hedgehog quilt looks sooo organized. And I am always in love with AG quilts 🙂 Best of luck with your projects! xo
I know – aren’t those little letters just awesome? I just got them and I love them. I held on to those AG fabrics for about a year before I got up the nerve to cut them up, but they have been a lot of fun to work with. I think it will be a really cool quilt.
Your Dog Gone Cute quilt will be so much fun! Good luck with your finishes!
Thanks Laura! I’m looking forward to getting it finished. It will be cool I think, thanks to all my Bee-mates!
You have the funnest projects – Hazel’s so cute!
Thanks! I think they are fun too – they are all things I’m looking forward to working on this quarter.
Each quilt is beautiful but I must admit the dog quilt is adorable, and I would love to make one as well. Good luck to you.