Can’t believe half of the year is gone already. I have fewer goals this quarter, but much larger quilts and bigger finishes.
- Sugar Block Club 3.0 – top is done, back is done, batting is ready to go. It is actually loaded on the frame now and I’ve started quilting.
- Splendid Sampler – top is done, back is done. I’m kind of scared to quilt this one, but I bet it will be cool.
- Bee Quilt – the 20 embroidered blocks are done. I need to piece the top, then on to quilting.
- Blueberry Park Drunkard’s Path – still looking for inspiration to piece this one and get it moving.
- Hawaiian batiks – need to figure out how I want to assemble the top, buy some setting/sashing fabric, and get it put together.
- Red and Blue Squares – this started with me trying to use up all my scraps from my Splendid Sampler, and now I don’t have enough blue scraps to finish what I planned. Oh crud, more fabric!
- Bright Puzzle – I found this bag of cut pieces ready to go in a bin in my sewing room recently and decided to whip it together for another long arm practice piece.
My plan is to really only focus on the first 3, but we’ll see how it goes. I also need to decide on my Bee Block – I am queen in August – and catch up on my Me+You version of our Bee Inspired group blocks.
Lots of fun stuff to do, and I’m looking forward to getting these big guys knocked out.
Linking up with the Q3’17 FAL page
Love that Sugar Block quilt top!!