Well…I have to start somewhere.
This is my first post! I’m just going to celebrate the simple victory of taking the first step and getting this first post written and online.
I’ve been thinking about starting this blog for a long time, but every time I start to get it going I talk myself out of it. I don’t have time. I don’t have anything interesting to post. I’m not doing anything new. Look at all the fabulous things that other people are doing – I don’t do cool stuff like that! But the idea keeps sticking with me, so I figure its time to give it a go.
I plan on using this blog to share what I’m working on and to connect with other quilters online. I kept seeing all these cool projects and link-ups, so I’m jumping in and joining up.
I have a few reasons for starting this blog:
- I want to learn how to do it!
- To have a gallery for my quilts to share with others
- To use the blog as a method for connecting with other quilters
- I created a page for my corgi, Maggie, last year and I have really enjoyed it. Meeting people, connecting, and chatting over our corgis has been so much fun. I can only image how much fun the quilters are going to be!
- To hold myself accountable to spend more of my time being creative – building and creating things.
I’ll post more soon about what I’m working on, but for now I’ve posted some photos of some of my earlier quilts on my Gallery page.
So here I go! I look forward to meeting you all and sharing what we are working on!
This is Maggie, and you can find her on Facebook and Instagram. She has lots of fun adventures, and is a very helpful quilter!