Half of the year gone! Whew! It is time to set goals for Q3.
1. My quilt from my ABQ MQG challenge and my Victoria Findlay Wolfe class. Most of the quilting is done for this one, so on to binding and making the label.
2. Red and White stars – I made this quilt top forever ago and recently found it hiding away. I just used it this week in my first long arm class, so I should be able to get it bound and finished quickly.2.
3. My green and black accented squares quilt.
4. Quilt that darn row houses!
5. Make my Blueberry Park fat quarters or charm packs into something cool.
6. I started the Moda Bee-utilful QAL, and that wraps up in August. I haven’t even started the blocks yet, and they are all embroidery, so getting this one done will be a stretch.
7. Finish the Hawaiian sampler.
I should get at least 2 finishes, if not 3. All seven will definitely be a stretch!
Linking up with the Q3 FAL page.